Jewelry Making Workshops in Bergen County, NJ
I Invite you to join one of the jewelry workshops I host at my home studio in Old Tappan, New Jersey.
Take a break from the retrace of life, do something for yourself! leave behind the house, work, and kids…
Necklace making workshop:
In the workshop we will create two necklaces according to your taste and preferences, from a wide variety of beads from all over the world.
The large variety of materials, colors textures and sizes will allow you to create a dazzling necklace that will faithfully serve your wardrobe and add lots of chic and style to it!
The workshop is for small intimate groups of 5-8 participants, in a homey atmosphere and supportive spirit.
No prior knowledge or expertise needed!
A jewelry workshop is a great way to celebrate a birthday (with family members or group of friends), conduct team building activities, or any other special event.
Price per person: $75
Workshop duration: 2.5-3 hours
Price includes: preparation of 2 necklaces, including all materials and close guidance, all required work tools and refreshments.
Other jewelry workshop formats upon request:
- Single session for bracelet / earrings / facemask chains / glasses chains making
- Serie of few sessions: on each session we will learn new techniques and make a different jewelry
- Jewelry making workshop for kids (age 7-16), 1 session or more
- Mommy & daughter jewelry making workshop
- Birthday parties for kids (1-2 hours activity)
- Personal / private workshop - learn the secrets of jewelry making on an 1x1 session
Feel like creating your own jewelry?
For upcoming workshops info please follow my Facebook page
and my instagram
To reserve a workshop date or individual tutoring sessions please contact us.